I had a minor (or potentially major) SL trauma last night/this morning when I logged in and only 6K items were in my inventory, even after clearing my cache and relogging several times. If it wasn’t for my good friend Kissy sharing this tip with me my stuff would probably still be gone and I’d be laying in the fetal position calculating how much money I just lost in $L to $USD. I figured if I had never heard of this before it’s likely that a lot of others hadn’t so I decided to share. Hope it helps someone!
1. Open Second Life and press Ctrl-Shift-G.
2. Change the new drop down menu (located net to the sign in button) from Agni to Aditi.
3. Log in (to the beta grid) and don’t accept any items to inventory.
4. Set yourself to busy and let inventory load completely.
*(Note: The missing items will still be missing at this point, just let it go until it stops saying that it’s loading.)*
5. Log out of the beta grid and reopen Second Life.
6. Change the drop down menu back to Agni and log in.
7. Let your inventory load and your missing items *should* be back.